Freitag, 23. September 2016

Owlcrate unboxing







So I received my September owlcrate this week and the theme was Darkness

The box contained:
- the book Three dark crowns by Kendare Blake
- a pencil case inspired by Miss Peregrine´s
- a candle called "Celaenas cake"
- a passport in which you can read about P:C: Casts new book (which I´m SO NOT going to read)
- a card on whichs back is the letter from the author printed (a very funny letter!)
- a signed bookplate
- a bookmark inspired by Six of Crows
- a bathbomb
- an arc of Remade

Even when there was lots of stuff in the box, I was dissapointed.
The candle is reeeaaally small, the one in the mybookishcrate´s house pride box was bigger, and the box was also cheaper... Also the candle doesn´t smell like cake... :(
The bookmark is very pretty and I love the book, it was - again - on my wishlist, but the passport is useless.
And I don´t need a pencil case, neither do I take baths sooo... yeah. Also my bathbomb broke in two halfs... :(
So this box wasn´t really useful for me...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Diese Boxen schauen immer so gut aus, aber sie sind auch so teuer :( (books.heaven)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mh ja leider :/ Etwa 45€...
    Deswegen werd ich im November erst mal meine letzte bekommen xD

    AntwortenLöschen